Original Apoxie Sculpt is one of our all time best selling products and we have recently added Apoxie Sculpt Super White to our selection. Apoxie Sculpt SW combines the features and benefits of sculpting clay with the adhesive power of epoxy! It has a firm/fine grain consistency & super white color that allows more details to be seen. Snappy set-up (1 hour) self-hardens (No Baking); cures rock hard to a smooth, semi-gloss finish in 24 hrs. Great for sculpting, bonding, and filling. Excellent resin compatibility; adheres to most clean surfaces including resin, plastic, glass, fiberglass, wood, metals and more! Super White color offers a crisp white base that’s great for embellishing. Accepts paints, stains, mica powders & more for a variety of finishing options. View it Here
It's features include;
• Enhanced detailing & Impressions
• Smooth finish
• More resin capabilities
• Super strong, waterproof & permanent
• Firm feel for modeling & tooling
• Semi-gloss finish
• Super White body
• Self-hardening, 2-part product (A & B) must be mixed thoroughly.
• Snappy Set-up, Working time is about 1 hour, cures hard overnight (24 hr. full cure)
• 0% Shrinkage
• Strongly adheres to almost any clean surface . . . including resin, ceramic, fiberglass, foam, glass, metal, plastics, stone, wood, and more!
• Can be seamlessly feathered before set-up, or sanded, carved, drilled, tapped, lathed or otherwise tooled after!
• Non-hazardous, non-flammable; no solvents or fumes.
• Easy clean-up with Aves® Safety Solvent or soap & water.