January 11, 2015

Links & Web Jems & Other Digital Delights: Braille Scale Modeling Tutorial e- Book

Braille Scale Modelling By Sven-Åke Grufstedt

This is a Braille scale modeling how-to book. The content focuses mainly on finishing, and spans on everything from pre-shading techniques to pigments and oil weathering. It also covers the hairspray and salt chipping techniques. The book format is flawless. From design, layout to photographic quality.



The book is available to view free HERE
You can Download a pdf  immediately HERE

About Sven-Åke Grufstedt
One of my biggest passions in life is modelling small scale armor. I also love to share the techniques I have learned over the years with other modellers. I have written smaller articles on the subject before and I also write for a modelling magazine but one day a good friend suggested that I should write a book about the subject and after a couple of months of hard labour it is finally done!





No comments:

Post a Comment