November 13, 2014

Figure of the Week #65 TedToy Civil War Soldier Writing Home

Our latest Figure of the Week comes from Ted Deddens over at TedToy Miniatures who made this whimsical figure of a soldier writing home. This is Ted's second trip to the FOTW podium and one of the reasons is that this is the first figure he has done in several years. Family, and not mention the need to make a real living has slowed down the recent TedToy output but when he gets around to doing a new figure or two it's always worth the wait. This has long been one of my favorite toy soldier ranges and was the very first 'new' toy soldiers I purchased way back in the early 90s. I've been collecting them ever since.  So in a way I somewhat blame Ted for leading me down the toy soldier path. 
TedToy Miniatures are designed, sculpted and hand painted right here in USA by Ted himself. 

TedToy with a similar figure in matt finish from ONTC #CC02

No comments:

Post a Comment