Did it ever happen to you, after taking a break from one of your miniature/army painting projects that you couldn’t get a hold of the right painting order? What kind of mixtures did you create to paint that cool metal blade? What kind of inks did you use and in which order? Was it the late summer green 123 or autumngras 345 flock for the bases?
With PaintMyMinis you can keep track of all these questions and keep it for future projects and expansions. It provides your miniature painting with consistency throughout the whole painting process. Never lose sight again of your painting order, the thereby used colors and bookmark your painting status at every mini in progress.
- Plan your project color scheme with the integrated colorwheel* (optionally with auto color harmony)
- Keep track of all your painting techniques, paint mixtures and ratios
- Share your materials and techniques with your friends and the world
- Keep track of your colors* and add them to an integrated shopping list
- One app, all your projects, all your minis, custom materials that can be shared by your minis
- Bookmarks and percentile painting process for each mini
- For your convenience the Vallejo (Game Color, Model Color and Model Air)*, Games Workshop Citadel*, PrivateerPress Formula P3* paint ranges are available for download!