New Releases coming in March from AK Interactive. Pricing to be announced soon.
AK 558 IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN ACRYILIC SET
AK 712- ACRYILIC THINNER Water based thinner especially designed for use with AK-Interactive acrylics.
AK 175 GREY PRIMER- Waterborne polymer primer is available in a versatile Neutral Gray color that is perfect for use as a basis for any color.
AK 176 DARK YELLOW PRIMER- Waterborne polymer primer is available in a Dark Yellow color that is perfect for painting WWII German tanks or sand color vehicles.
- * Index to Articles
- * Product Spotlights
- * Sneak Peeks & Previews
- *A Somewhat Daily Dose of Useless Tidbits
- *Latest Product Releases
- *Trench Runner Reviews
- 1/35th Scale Figures-Model-Scenics.
- 1/72nd Scale Figures-Model-Scenics
- Caption This Image Contest
- Figure KIts & Busts
- Figure of the Week
- French & Indian War
- Historical Wargaming
- I'm Sayin' What? Contest
- Made With Kids in MInd
- Matt Koltonow's Game On!
- Meet Your Maker
- Meet Your Trench Runner
- Metal Figures Pre-painted
- MichToy - Site Updates - Events - News - Shows
- MichToy Tips & Tricks
- Model Kits
- MTSC Beginner's Guide to...
- Plastic Figures 54mm & Larger
- Plastics 15mm & 28mm
- Reference & Reading
- Scenic & Diorama
- Talkin' Toys
- The Show Report
- The World According to Justin Skrakowski
- Tom Stark's Plastic Passions
- Toys in the Attic
- Trench Runner Charles Oldaugh
- Trench Runner Joseph W. Svec III
- Trench Runner Mat Johnson
- Trench Runner Max McDougall
- Trench Runner Nathan Hutchison
- Trench Runner Pat Hillard
- Trench Runner Steven Lowenthal
- WWI - Building The Great War in 1/35th & 1/16th Scale
- WWI - Reading & Referencing the Great War:
- Z Best Products of 2014!
- Z Best products of 2015
- Z Best Products of 2016