December 14, 2012

Picture of the Week 14dec2012


This better be a Warlord Games Bolt Action Assault on Normandy Starter Set!












Well doggies! I can see that Scale Model Addict Magazine I asked for from here!










Miss Hathaway: Most places do something for their employees at this time of year. 
Mr. Drysdale: Well, I've given them Christmas Day off. 
Jane Hathaway: Chief, most banks even give a holiday bonus. 
Mr. Drysdale: I've already thought of that. 
Miss Hathaway: You have? 
Mr. Drysdale: Just this morning I said to myself, 'Milburn, you've got to give those loyal employees of yours a Christmas bonus.' 
Miss Hathaway: But, Chief, that's extraordinary! 
Mr. Drysdale: I thought so, too. Fortunately, a cold shower brought me to my senses. 






No comments:

Post a Comment